Hi All,

I'm embarking on a rather ambitious neural network project and would very much
like to avoid  python/numpy/theano route and stay within Racket.

The only aspect that is giving me pause is that I expect my network will be
large enough that I would have to use GPU acceleration for it to be tractable.
Theano has an option for GPU support, which is attractive for this purpose.

By way of linear algebra, I like what math/matrix has to offer but I can't find
any GPU support on it. I thought I'd throw a query out to the group to see if
there is another alternative.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Best,

A.