I'm going to try to retool for the new package system by the end of the weekend, and have a couple questions...

What's the current preferred convention on what documentation-related files are included in the package? And is that convention expected to remain stable for a year or more?

For example, are the following files and paths the ones I'll have for most small packages, long-term:

* info.rkt  (the usual)
* somepackage.rkt (the full implementation with embedded docs, for my packages)
* main.rkt  (the PLaneT-like `require` wrapper for the package/collection)
* doc.scrbl (the complete documentation Scribble file generated from embedded docs with a tool that is not included in the package) * doc.html (the main HTML file for rendered Scribble file, not including the Scribble-added CSS and JS files)

Or (if you want to see the package/collection name in the paths):

* somepackage/info.rkt
* somepackage/somepackage.rkt
* somepackage/main.rkt
* somepackage/doc.scrbl
* somepackage/doc.html

Is it OK that there are no separate subdirectories for documentation or anything?

And what about the various Scribble-added CSS and JS files?

Note that I will *not* have separate `-lib`, `-doc`, and `-test` packages.

Thanks,
Neil V.