On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 5:09:20 AM UTC+2, Alexis King wrote:
> While in St. Louis, I had a brief conversation with Jay, Alex, and Jack about
> how we all happen to have our own implementation of Clojure’s threading
> macro. That macro is called -> in Clojure, but I believe Greg’s rackjure
> library set the Racket standard of calling it ~>, since the arrow is already
> used by contracts and types (and the FFI, too, for that matter). I have no
> idea how many implementations of this macro exist in the wild, but 5 is
> already far too many.

With Refinements being currently added
(http://andmkent.com/blog/2015/07/06/stop-2015-talk-adding-practical-dependent-types-to-typed-racket/):
1. Is the argument of using ~> no longer valid since refinements also use it.
2. Is adding refinements going to cause some conflicts with the existing
threading implementations?

Thanks
Greg