I tried using override instead of augment, and it works.
Problem is: It overrides it now ofc, which means the program is no longer
evaluated.

I tired adding the standard call back in aka:

(define/override (execute-callback)

          (my-own-programm)

          (ensure-rep-shown)
          (evaluate-from-port (get-interactions-text))
          )

but evaluate from port is not within any of the from-interfaces, not even
drracket:rep:text<%> where it is listed in the documentation.

Also in the documentation there is this line:
This method must be called from the DrRacket main thread.
Does that mean I just cant use it in a plugin?

If anyone has another Idea how to acess the run button, I'd be grateful.
I don't actually need to access it directly, It be enough if everytime it is
used my plugin gets a message. Don't need anything else form there.