If you want to inherit from both the frame and the tab in the mixin you
would write something like:

(mixin
  (drracket:unit:frame<%>
   drracket:unit:tab<%>)
  ()
  ;; body
  ...)

In this case the mixin will only work on classes that implement both the
tab and the frame interfaces, and you can now inherit methods from each
interface.

In general the 'mixin' form takes two lists of interfaces: the first are
those that arguments to the mixin must implement, the second are those that
the result of applying the mixin must implement.

Hope this helps,
Dan