> On Aug 21, 2016, at 2:32 AM, Normal Loone <andreas.m.wi...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hallo,
>
> I am trying to write a small web-based program in racket. The main task of it
> should be to send a specific file to a server.
>
> How do I best send it? Through a HTML request or on another way?

Your use of the term “web-based” is a teeny bit confusing to me. You might be
describing one of two things:

1) a Racket program is running on the client and a Racket program is running on
the server, or
2) the client is using a web browser and a Racket program is running on the
server.

In either case, the server program is probably going to be a simple one that
responds to a request that contains
the file as the request content. The filename could be part of the URL’s path,
or you could bundle it with the file and
pass the whole thing as a JSON object.

John Clements