Hey everyone,

I am a beginner in Racket and recently learned the basic concepts of
continuations. I like Racket's support of multiple types of continuations as
opposed one type in Scheme. Recently I also started learning about typed
Racket. My problem is, I am not sure how I can annotate a continuation in a
typed racket program. For example, when trying to annotate the below code:

#lang racket

(define d-or-s #f)

(define (double-or-same x)
  (call/cc (lambda (c)
             (set! d-or-s c)

in typed racket, I can see that double-or-same function can have type (Integer
-> Integer). But what should be the type of the variable do-or-s? If it is Any,
then it cannot be called like a function after the continuation is set to it.
So basically my question is how can we type annotate different types of
continuations starting from a simple one like the above? Also a pointer to the
relevant section in typed racket docs would be great.

Thanks!