Hi,

A couple questions about literals in syntax-parse:

1. I'd like to make a syntax-class that is just a set of literals (with a clear
error for something not matching any literal). Is there a better way than this:

http://pasterack.org/pastes/86722

I need to ignore the bindings for those identifiers, and I need to preserve the
syntax context.

2. Is there any plan or easy way to implement #:datum-literal-sets  for
syntax-classes?  It'd be nice to share a list of literals (with ignored
bindings) among multiple classes.

Thanks,
Dan