Hi,

I have created a formlet like so:

(define (matrix-formlet id)
  (formlet
        (#%# ,{input-string . => . ones}
             ,{(to-string (required (hidden id))) . => . user-id}
                 )
        (values ones user-id)))

I display this as follows:

`(form
  ((action "/the-matrix-submitted")
   (method "post"))
 ,@(formlet-display (matrix-formlet user-id))
 (input ([type "submit"]))))

and process it like this:

(define (matrix-submission req)
  (define-values (number-of-ones user-id)
                 (formlet-process (matrix-formlet "3") req))
  ...)

While this works, the formlet I use to display and process are not really the
same, since they are created on the spot, and created with different
parameters. So far it seems to work, but I am worried that this will break
down, and clearly this isn't the right way to go about creating parametrizable
formlets.

The questions are (i) is the above going to work despite being a hack, and (ii)
is there a correct and easy way to do the same thing?

Cheers,
Marc