I have a older teen who's been programming for the last several years and is
remarkably talented.  His younger brother is now wanting to get going (10).

My older son started with JS, learned how to hate it, and moved on to Ruby
(specifically Opal has a special place in his heart as far as isomorphic dev
goes).  From there he's worked with a number of other languages, including
Racket.  The nice thing about JS at the time was that he used Codecademy with
their rapid turn around repl + visual results.  After a good bit of discussion,
it really seems that Racket mostly matches this need and provides an even
superior foothold for one just starting.

Initially I really thought that "Realm of Racket" would be an ideal springboard
for him, but some reviews have made me think otherwise.

Does anyone have a solid recommendation for starting kids off with Racket in
2017?  Are there any kid-centric courses?