Here is what happens when I run one of the array tests with the more
restrictive type specifications:

    OK, passed 100 tests.
    Running time is 70.75% contracts
    75/106 ms

    (-> (recursive-contract (or/c (and/c hash? (and/c hash-equal ... 75 ms
    (lib msgpack/pack.rkt):24:9
        pack                                                         75 ms

After reverting the commit I get zero overhead:

    OK, passed 100 tests.
    Running time is 0% contracts
    0/7 ms

The contract makes up 70% of the total runtime. I also looks like there is
no
contract generated after reverting. Should I run the profiler on some other
tests as well?