No, I did the same thing, and only the first hundred tests work normally,
the other 100 hand for several minutes. Maybe my computer is too weak, it's
an early 2009 iMac with a 2.66GHz Core2Duo and 8GB of RAM. I also ran `raco
setup msgpack` after making the change to the source file to make sure
everything gets compiled properly.