More info here:
  https://dustycloud.org/tmp/lp2018-digital-humanities-flier.pdf

To quote from the flier:

  The workshop will be the day following LibrePlanet on Monday 3/26 at
  the Boston Red Hat office from 9-12. This event is open to students,
  faculty, and the community. There is no cost to attend, but you must
  bring your own laptop. Please register at
    https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/event/info?id=78
  if you are interested in participating as space is limited.

I think the talk will be a bit on the simple side for people on this
list, but perhaps you know someone who would be a good target.

We're also looking for volunteers in the area.  Know any? ;)