Hi,
It has been awhile since I've been posting questions to [Racket Users].
Previously, my gmail account would receive both my query entry and every
reply entry. (Of course, it actually received all entries and replies
entered into [Racket Users].)

When I began using [Racket Users] recently, I notice that all top-level
entries are being automatically sent to my email address (which is as I
like), but no replies are being sent.
When I logged onto [Racket Users] today, I notice that I had 4 or 5
replies.  Great!

Can anyone advise how I might begin to configure somewhere so that I
receive all reply entries in addition to the top-level entries that I
currently receive in my gmail account?
Thanks
Don