'John Clements' via Racket Users wrote on 2/2/19 5:18 PM:
Also, if you use duckduckgo as your default search engine, it looks like you
can prepend !archive or !wayback

That leaks info to a dotcom for no reason.  If you don't use search engines except when they might add value, you might also want these Quick Searches:

Name: [SEARCH] DUCKDUCKGO
Location: https://start.duckduckgo.com/?q=%s&t=hb&kp=-2&ia=web
Keyword: d

Name: [SEARCH] DUCKDUCKGO IMAGES
Location: https://start.duckduckgo.com/?q=%s&t=hb&kp=-2&iax=images&ia=images
Keyword: di

BTW, on the desktop, the browser operation to make new tab (Ctrl-T on my computer), with your new tab page set to blank, is a way to quickly both get a new browser tab without possibly disturbing something else, and to put your GUI text focus on the location bar do your next keystroke starts your Quick Search, autocomplete of your bookmarks, or a URL/domain.  No "new tab" or "search" or "home" page load, no separate search field widget taking up space that could show URL or slowing down the UI, no gratuitous/paid leaking.

  (turns out !a goes to amazon, sigh).

I took away my old "a" Quick Search keyword from Amazon, to give to Archive.org.  Individual users can still have some power over the computation they use. :)