Thanks for that nifty tip for quick bookmarking Neil.

Quick Searches:

> Name: [SEARCH] DUCKDUCKGO
> Location: https://start.duckduckgo.com/?q=%s&t=hb&kp=-2&ia=web
> Keyword: d

For anyone else who might want it (but not quite know how): the way I got
it going was

1. Go do some search with the search bar of the website you want, search
anything you like, e.g. https://web.archive.org/web/*/breakdance
2. Bookmark that link
3. Go find your bookmark in the list of bookmarks (for me the "|||\" sign
on the right of the search bar)
4. Right-click on the recently added bookmark to get "Properties"
5. Now replace the "breakdance" by %s
6. Add the "a " as keyword

Just adding this as it took me some time googling (well, duckduckgo-ing)
this (I couldn't figure out how to find 'properties' on bookmarks). It
works with every website that has a search with URL parameters.

Cheers,

Marc

Name: [SEARCH] DUCKDUCKGO IMAGES