Hi

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 5:34 AM Alex Harsanyi <alexharsa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I understand that the core Racket team is busy, but they are the only ones
> who can clarify the criteria for merging a pull request and also only they
> can review and merge them --

You made me think of the style guide, but when I looked it has a section on
contributing PR's that I hadn't seen, read or remembered:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/style/branch-and-commit.html

This will be after i fix MY bad PR !
https://github.com/Metaxal/quickscript-extra/pull/9#discussion_r445376039

> *Didn't you compile and run the script before submitting? It should tell
> you there's an error.When you make a PR (for any Racket project), always do
> the following:*
>
>    - raco pkg setup [package]
>

>    - raco test [package]

I was caught out! I made a last minute change without testing.

Maybe we could look a expanding
https://github.com/racket/racket/wiki/Propose-a-fix-or-enhancement
a) reference the style guide:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/style/branch-and-commit.html
b) provide a little more detail

As for  https://github.com/racket/plot/pull/5 - I'll commit to having a go
at reviewing it tomorrow AFTER *I fix my bad PR*.

Kind regards
Stephen
(On the laptop in the garden because it is 10:50pm and it is too hot in
house.)

--
----