On 9/13/2021 10:34 PM, Matthew Flatt wrote:
Just to clarify: Racket runs on a number of ARM variants when running
Linux and other Unix-like operating systems, but we have not yet ported
to Windows on ARM.

Matthew

Is there a list somewhere of which chips have successfully run Racket?
Or a definitive statement of what ISA is targeted?

Just saying "if it runs Linux ..." isn't terribly helpful. /[I realize that you did not actually say that.]/   Linux can run in Thumb2, and the last time I checked there were at least 4 different ARM architectures for which Linux (or some reasonable subset) had been made to run on some representative chip.

Doesn't mean Racket will run on it.  It's really applications that stress chips, not operating systems.

YMMV,
George