I've been trying to use findglare using only an octree file, which as I can
understand from the docs requires the proper use of rtrace options in the
command.  The problem I've run into is that some of the rtrace options the
findglare program will not take. My terminal is return the following line:

Usage: findglare [view options][-ga angles][-p picture][[rtrace options]
octree]

which I understand to mean that it believes I am using the program
improperly.  The options which I have tried and found to not work are: -i,
-u, -I, -h, -n, -bv, -me, -ma, -e

I'm not sure if this was on purpose because of the interaction between
findglare and rtrace.

Thanks,
Kelly Moylan