Hi Kelly,

A perfectly valid question.  Although findglare isn't much used these days,
that's no excuse for not having it work properly!

The -n, -u, -bv, and -m* options were added after findglare was created, and I
apparently forgot to go back and add them.  The other options (-I, -i, -h, and
-e) are unsupported because they are not really appropriate for findglare.

I have gone ahead and added in the missing options mentioned above and checked
the changes into CVS.

Thanks for pointing out this oversight!

Best,
-Greg