Evening,

I'm going to take Friday off of work, thought I'd throw this out
there for folks to play with over the weekend.

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToDreamhost

John:  Wiki comments...
        * CSS style (colors) broken for Preview
        * Can we subscribe to page changes?

Proof in pudding:
        http://lazyneurons.com (you may see an error on the first access,
but you'll need to read the wiki to help me figure out why!)
        $ host lazyneurons.com
        lazyneurons.com has address 208.113.157.189
        $ host 208.113.157.189
        189.157.113.208.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer apache2-
grog.ritz.dreamhost.com.

Cheers, -cvl

---

Caylan