Hi,
I don´t know if it works with 0.5.2 simply because I didn´t try it yet, I just upgraded the rails version but still working on an old radiant version.
Keith - errors like you get for not attaching a file can be easily taken care of in the code, the code you´re using is more of an example then anything else.
I´ll check the patch on 0.5.2 and send updates if needed.
Dror

On 8/18/06, Keith Bingman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
bodhi wrote:
> On 18/08/2006, at 12:20 AM, dror tirosh wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I did the page_part_types patch before, which allows having parts of
>> different types.
>> I'm not sure there was a huge interest at it at the time, but I use it
>> for a site that my writers are not very computer capable.
>
> I'm using it here :)
>
>> If you are interested and if that seems to answer your need you can
>> write back to me, at the moment there is no patch for the 0.5 version.
>> Dror
>
> Dror, does the patch on trac not work for 0.5.2?
>
> Bodhi

I have been using this a lot as well. The patch fails with 0.5.2, but I
think it is something minor to fix (I ran a bunch of patches at once, so
I am not real clear). In any case I have it working.

I do have one problem, when one chooses a attachment part_type, but does
not upload an attachtement, I get an error. The if params[:file] should
take care of this, but does not seem to.

This idea makes Radiant into an even more flexible system. I just
created a site with a  gallery, using this. Each image is it's own page,
a child of the gallery itself. This allows me to use the normal Radius
tags and makes setup a snap.