Luis Lavena wrote:
> The Mephisto style for assets sounds good, but plain or direct use of
> their code could be difficult.
>
> They store the assets on the file system, on contrary that your desire
> to leverage only on DB to distribute everything for Radiant.
>
> Maybe the way they choose to use it could change your mind.

I'm sure it would be difficult to use their code without modification.
However, I find I can revamp other people's code almost twice as fast as
it would take me to write it myself. If someone were to choose to write
a plugin based off of the Mephisto code, I'm sure it would be much
simpler than writing it from scratch.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com