No, it's definately not redirecting. Looking at the code, the first check it performs is whether or not @request.host == Radiant::Config['dev.host'] so the config var should definately be set to the full domain, not just "dev" as the second check it performs checks for that as the default.

I've updated the env_behavior to show the output from the dev? checks, and as you can see it's picking performing them fine (although the logic for the default check in radiant may be wrong? - the regex returns 0 if it detects the default 'dev' subdomain, otherwise nil)

http://www.digitalblueprint.co.uk/test
http://dev.digitalblueprint.co.uk/test

So, even though the dev? check returns true, I still cannot see the draft articles on my dev domain. I'll have to do some further investigation I think.

Kev

http://www.digitalblueprint.co.uk