What happened to Page#config()? I'd use that because it allows you to
change the configuration of an extension through the admin interface.
Of course, it has it's limitations. But I would rather try to find a
solution to these issues than relying too heavily on
file-system-level-config files.

On 1/16/07, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, but how is XML better? I'm not sure.  Somehow there needs to be a
> good solution for page-instance-specific configuration that is not
> related to the content.  Maybe some separate 'metadata' model is in
> order?  Perhaps with a tree-like structure (explicitly or implicitly)?
>
> Sean
> > We probably should deprecate the config part. I agree that yaml was a
> > poor idea there.

Alexander Horn
http://www2.truman.edu/~ah428