+1 on ordering.

More about my need:
Creating a product catalog site.  Using f:find, r:children:each throughout the
site to produce HTML and XML pages.  Client really particular about ordering of
the Product pages.  Unfortunately, product pages cannot use existing fields for
ordering, e.g. alphabetical on any field or date.  Sure, I can add a position
field (which I believe acts_as_list does) and update by hand to create the
ordering they want, but this feels like a hack.  I want them to be able to
reorder without calling me.

What I'm trying to do about it:
I've attempted to implement patch files from ticket 199 into mental.  I've got
it to work, but it's really slow.  Haven't had a chance to diagnose in more
detail yet.  Also, that ticket's patch files moves administration page display
to <ul><li> based rather than current table based, so it's really off the path
of Mental (as I understand it).  Not too keen on moving far off the path.

Supposedly, the sortable code from Scriptaculous is able to work with tables if
you use thead as the container, but I can't verify.

I'm going to need to solve this eventually, because I'll going to jab a pencil
in my wrist if I receive many more, "Todd, can you move page x to right below
page y" requests.