Oliver,

In the mailer extension, I chose to change the way that the email was being
sent from how Matt originally did it in the behavior.  For the most part and
in most email clients, it works just fine, and I had used this format in a
previous Rails application that sent email.  If someone can find me a more
robust way of creating gracefully degrading emails, I'd be delighted to
change it.

Sean