Per-olof Hermansson wrote:
> hi
>
> I have set up a Radiant site about Swedish shorthand
> (www.stenografi.se).
>
> On some pages I would like the Extended part to show up as a Read
> more... link, (which I know how to do), but somehow they show up on the
> page.
>
> Is there a way to shut the extended page of, so that the link is used in
> stead?

There must be something wrong with the layout.  I believe in the
original "Styled Blog" layout there were "Read more..." links only on
the home page and the Articles page because they are generated by the
children:each iterator.
> On my site, click on "Grunderna" to see what I mean.

Could you send us a pastie of what's in the page and the layout?  It's
hard to tell what's wrong without seeing the code.
> Per-Olof Hermansson

Sean