Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> I did have 0.6RC2 installed, but have upgraded the the stable version.  The
> extensions (and the radiant instance) were all created after the upgrade.

Tests run for extensions on 0.6 not RC2.

> This may be an obvious question but what's "instance mode" and "application
> mode"?  By "application mode" do you mean that radiant is unpacked in the
> vendor directory?

Application mode is when you are running Radiant like a normal Rails app
(you checked it out via SVN or extracted the Zip or Tar), instance mode
is what you get by default when you create a Radiant "project" with the
"radiant" command.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com