Updated!

Changes:

* Uses 'facets-lite' for adding the extra UI elements.
* Included 'update' task for copying the JS/CSS files to the public/
folder.  THIS IS REQUIRED FOR IT TO WORK. Use this line:
  rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update
* Test helper replaced (although tests may/may not work -- wait for
the next revision)
* Now uses attachment_fu instead of acts_as_attachment.
* Attachments are not deleted until the page is saved.  Accidentally
removed one? Reload the page or navigate away without saving and your
attachment will be preserved.

Caveats/gotchas:

* You must have at least one of RMagick, MiniMagick, or ImageScience
installed for thumbnail generation to work.
* Currently uses public file system for storage.  If you want S3 or DB
storage, DIY (minor changes necessary for S3).
* Uses svn:externals to get the latest attachment_fu.  Not sure if
this will work with an export method (svn gurus please comment?) of
installation.
* REQUIRES Radiant edge r432 or greater (critical enabling change).
To get that, run
  rake radiant:freeze:edge

Sean