Hello all!

Okay, now that I have most of my other problems worked out, I've ran
into a new issue. It appears that after so long of being up and running,
I suddenly start receiving 'Apache' errors for certain pages of my site
(But not all.) Sometimes just 1 page, other times up to 10+. I try
restarting the dispatcher with touch. Tried killing the dispatchers.
Nothing worked. It seemed like something 'stuck' between instances. It
doesn't affect any of the admin portion of Radiant at all, only specific
pages (And it is random as well.) It tends to happen to my currently
heavily-viewed pages most frequently, but isn';t limited. (Chance of
failure seems directionally proportional to number of visits to the
page.) Using these ideas, I had the thought that there is a cache issue.
I headed into /admin/pages/ and cleared the cache. Eureka! Back up! Out
of the 10-12 times this has happened, this has worked every time. The
one time it didn't, all I had to do was touch dispatch.fcgi and that
cleared it up.

Question: Why would viewing cached pages cause the cache a chance to
corrupt? Another question: Until this bug is worked out, is there a way
we can do a shell cronjob to manually clear the cache every so often
manually? During the day (and sleepytime too) I can't babysit my site,
and it'd be nice to clear the cache through a cronjob once in a while to
make sure this issue hasn't happened. I do suspect either Radiant or
Ruby on Rails is the culprit of this one, but not sure how to figure it out.

As well, for those who may or may not have been following my previous
emails, I had a severe memory leak issue. I cured it by preventing
Radiant/Ruby on Rails from managing ANY server-side file requests
through the .htaccess. That killed most of my issues. The problem still
at hand however, is that my memory does slowly creep up still (Slower,
but still quiet noticable.) throughout the day. Any ideas what this
might be?

Thanks all again!
Andrew
BladedThoth.com