Hi.
I am developing a family of tags that should do the following:
- find_by_id a given record for a Model in the database
-show field values for that record
This tags are defined in a Model which inherits from Page

This tag should work inside a radiant page called through a normal
SiteController#show_page action.
I pass the id for the record to be found as a param in the GET request. I
obtain the following log:

Processing SiteController#show_page (for 127.0.0.1 at 2007-05-16 06:06:03)
[GET]
  Parameters: {"url"=>"/en/links/singlelink", "action"=>"show_page",
"id"=>"22",
 "controller"=>"site"}

The problem is that I cannot find a way to retrieve the value of the 'id'
param in the code for tags which are placed in the called page.
I have tried the following (without success)
curId = params[:id]
curId = tag.locals.params[:id]
curId = tag.globals.params[:id]
curId = tag.locals.page.params[:id]