Hi Mario,

Could I also get a copy of your extension?

Thanks,
saji

* Mario Lanza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-05-18 06:02:54 +0200]:

> Luca,
>
> I have developed an extension that allows for the looking up of records
> and the displaying of field info.  I haven't packaged it and made it
> available as of yet since I still wanted to add a few more features and
> clean it up; however, you're welcome to it.
>
> If you're interested, just let me know.
> Mario
>
> mlanza ..AT.. comcast ..DOT.. net
>
> --

Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                                     +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
KOREA