Hi Everyone,

In my site [currently being tried out at http://tec.onghu.com ] that is
powered by Radiant, I have a number of articles and news pieces.  For
some of them, translations in other languages exist.  In those cases,
when I display the article, I would like to show a link to the same
article in a different language.

So, if I have the article in English, Thai and Chinese, and you are
viewing the English version, I'd like to also show in the "Language
Bar", the option to "View this article in [Thai] | [Chinese]".  If
you're viewing it in Thai, it would show "View this article in [English]
| [Chinese]"

Do you have any recommendation on how I should go about this?  I don't
think this exactly maps to the 'Language Redirect Behaviour' but if it
does, I'd like to be corrected.

Thanks,
Mohit.