We've had to tackle this exact issue.

Best we could do, which is by no means perfect, but does work is using
the Linux version of SQLyog ( http://webyog.com/en/downloads.php ) and
what we were able to do, is simply build it into all our deployment
scripts so it's actually very automated for us.

The part that sold me on SJA is the fact that it's very easily
configurable so rolling it out across multiple servers was a breeze.

Syncing between our dev and production databases works pretty damn
well, only ran into a couple of issues that haven't seemed to be life
or death anyways.

Cheers,

--
Travis Bell