!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!
I know next to nothing about rake migrations so the following text might
just as well be labled SPAM.  :)
!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!

Is there anyway to hook into a db:migration task to export/import the known
radiant tables?  That way we could at least grab the radiant stuff with a
standard rake migration.  If rake is anything like ant (for Java) it should
be able to be extended to do this sort of thing.  I envision something like
the following:

  ## Export the development envrionment
  rake development db:migrate:export > mysite.db.tar

  ## [Optional] Store site in version control
  svn commit -m "Keep this in case we need it later" mysite.db.tar

  ## Import into the production environment
  rake production db:migrate:import < mysite.db.tar

This is what we used to do with all of our environments when I was a
corporate slave.  Is this type of thing possible with rake?  Am I barking up
the wrong tree?

Thanx!
  Richard