Hi Andrea,

On Oct 31, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Andrea Franz wrote:

>> As I'm working with galleries adding images and such, is there some
>> easy way to get back to the Radiant admin home panel?  Is Back all
>> there is?
>
> You can click on the pages Tab

There isn't a Pages tab.  The Radiant Admin styling isn't there.
Maybe it's related to some other problem?

>> Potential problem(s):
>>
>> I'm getting some Javascript errors when I go into Galleries off the
>> Radiant admin panel. With one gallery defined, I get these two errors
>> (reported in Firebug):
>
> Which version of prototype are you using?

After I sent the message before, I thought, "Oh, I should have
included the Prototype version."  Heh heh.  1.5.0_rc2.  I suppose
that is the version that is provided by Dreamhost's rails install.
Hmm.. not sure where the rc_2 came from.  I just created a new rails
app to check the default prototype, and it's 1.5.0, which is coming
from rails 1.2.3.

Which version of Prototype do you suggest I use?

Thanks,
Phillip