Thanks for testing, Andrea.  Unfortunately, I've not been able to
upgrade to Radiant 0.6.3 on DreamHost.  I've been trying off and on
all day and the process gets killed every time.  Might you have some
other suggestion that I can try?  I did give Prototype 1.5.1.1 a
shot, but that resulted in 14000+ Javascript errors (which I believe
is due to a mismatch between Prototype and Scriptaculous...I've
encountered that before).

Peace,
Phillip