Out of curiosity, did you license the 64bit enterprise version or did
you chroot the 32bit free version?  I'm on SliceHost as well, and
have been considering LiteSpeed, but didn't want to futz with the
chroot path.  I'm not really live with any of my sites yet, so Apache
+mongrel is more than adequate.  I'm actually planning on going live
with a couple of sites the way that it is, but look toward LiteSpeed
Enterprise when the Mongrel clusters start maxing out my memory.

Phillip