Hi,

I was wondering: what is the recommended way to model structured content
in Radiant?

Say, I want to have a list of contact items:

----
Department #1
Image of Department #1
  ----
  Name
  Adress
  E-Mail
  Picture
  ----
  Name
  Adress
  E-Mail
  Picture
  ----
  (…)
  ----

----
Department #2
Image of Department #2
  ----
  Name
  Adress
  E-Mail
  Picture
  ----
  Name
  Adress
  E-Mail
  Picture
  ----
  (…)
  ----

I can think of two possible solutions:

#1 a page for each box with subpages, where each subpage has tabs with
the fields (e.g. description, image).

#2 an extension that overrides the normal body and instead displays a
form for each set, with the ability to add a new set by clicking on a +
button. In this example, there would be two pages with a specific type
(=contact). [somewhat similar to Typo3 XML based Flexible Content
Elements, aka FCE]

Maybe I'm wrong, but to me #1 doesn't appear very user-friendly,
especially if there are many fields.

Is there an extension that offers features similiar to #2?

Thanks
Tristan