Here's a new extension to store the keyword and description meta-tag
values for pages (they show up in the expandable, meta-extended section
of the edit-page form).  I think that there used to be something like
this once upon a time but I haven't seen it in a while and needed one.
And of course this one works with the latest versions of Radiant and
Sean's Shards Extension.

And of course you need a way to render these things in your
page/snippet/layout so this extension creates a <r:meta /> tag to render
the values for the current page.  So if meta_keywords = "keyword1,
keyword2, keyword3" in your page then...

  <r:meta name="keywords" />  produces...
        "keyword1, keyword2, keyword3"

  <r:meta name="keywords" as_tag="true" />  produces...

There's also an <r:meta as_tag="unless_blank" /> option to avoid
rendering the whole tag if the field's contents are blank.

Check it out here:
https://secure.svnrepository.com/s_swanki/open/radiant/extensions/page_meta/tags/v0.1.0

Let me know if you have any questions...

-Chris Parrish