Sean,

Thanks for the quick response, I was somehow expecting views to be
"nested" inside Radiant (for a reason I fail to recall now), but on
second sight app/views/admin/<controller> is actually a straight-forward
and logical path for the views.

Now that the view works without a render hack, I can reference instance
variables in the view without problems.

One thing I noticed is that there isn't a flash[:notice] display when
redirecting to the main admin page. But otherwise, all is well!

  Jan