I had three 0.6.4 gem installs that merged into one this afternoon
(put two on top of one). Thanks for the work that obviously into this
and the shards extensions; I'm by no means a guru in these matters and
the setup took less than an hour.

I'm just looking for a little help trying to limit the search
extension to the current domain. As it stands a search from domain X
returns pages from the other two domains. I looked in the available
tags and didn't see any way to use the radius tags to accomplish this.
Are there any new radius tags added with the multi_site extension that
just don't show up in the available tags interface that might be
useful? Or some clever way to use the existing tags that I've just
overlooked?

thanks
john