There is a session timeout, but it defaults to two weeks (see lib/ radiant/setup.rb) -- either that's a REALLY long article, or something else is afoot. Ben, what version of Radiant are you using? The default session store was switched to cookies at the same time the remember-me functionality was introduced; my first guess would be some unforeseen corner case involving cookie handling.