Philip Hallstrom wrote:
Hi everyone -

Working on an extension and it would be convenient for me if the tag could determine what if any filter was being applied to it's result.

So... is it possible?

Yes, it is.  I just wrote this tag to try it out:
 tag 'local:myfilter' do |tag|
   part = tag.locals.page.parts.find_by_name('body')
   myfilter = part.filter_id
   "#{myfilter}"
 end

Actually, since it's all Rails underneath, you can do a lot. Just take a look at the schema for the database. Of course, if you end up searching based on any of those fields, set an index :P

Cheers,
Mohit.
1/29/2009 | 4:42 PM.