Thanks Sean,

Do you mean updating using the instructions for 0.6.5, creating a new site and then migrating the db would have the new boot.rb wouldn't it? If only I could get 0.7.1 working I'd feel better about going forward ;)

Does Radiant or it's version of RoR require any specific version of RubyGems (I might just roll back for now)...

Cheers,