There is no error and it does not show up in the comments tab waiting
for approval.  When I clicked on save comment my browser pulls up me
http://localhost:3000/comments, however since I have not added any
content to that page it comes up blank.  I'm guessing there is
something that needs to be added there. I have also look in the
comments table which is blank.