Hi!

I've installed paperclipped extension and using it. But on admin/assets/
page there is no thumbnails of my images. And when I try to point my browser
manually to the thumbnail - it shows me 404 error.
How it works with you?:)
Regards,
Mamed Mamedov

Shelley
Winters<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/shelley_winters.html>
- "Whenever you want to marry someone, go have lunch with his
ex-wife."