Just a guess, but did you install an image processing library to
generate the thumbnails?  I don't see any instructions to do so in the
readme for the plugin, so I would imagine this is the problem.  I
would try installing ImageMagick
(http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php) then restarting your
radiant instance and see if it picks it up automatically.

- Jeff