Hello :-)
We have been trying to install the paperclipped extension using the branch marked radiant-0.7.1, but the version at this address seems to be 0.8:
http://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped/tree/radiant-0.7.1

Does anyone have the correct URL?

Any other suggestions on how we might be able to upload images to a radiant site other than page_attachements would be appreciated. We use Page_attachments for the pages, but I'm using a little DHTML slideshow script that is not (and cannot be made to be) dynamic, and my clients need a simple way to upload and overwrite these images without using a separate FTP client.

Hope this makes sense (it has been a long day here)
~ Alexis